Cash Flow Report!

Daniel Weingaertner
Dear Gnucash users,

One of the most important reports I need is a cash flow report that puts
every expense/income account on rows, and then one column for each
month, with the total for the year at the end. Subtotals for each
account would be very nice. Does anybody know how to do this?

I can do it either for a month or for the whole year, but not put them
all in the same report.

Greetings,
Daniel

Re: Cash Flow Report!

Quoting Daniel Weingaertner <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Gnucash users,
>
> One of the most important reports I need is a cash flow report that puts
> every expense/income account on rows, and then one column for each
> month, with the total for the year at the end. Subtotals for each
> account would be very nice. Does anybody know how to do this?

The current Cash Flow report, as implemented, doesn't support this.
You would need to edit cash-flow.scm to implement the code to produce
this report.