Best source for stock prices

Jon Schewe
I've seen some discussion recently on the list about Yahoo changing access
to their stock quotes and this new alphavantage source.

What is the best free source to be using for US finance quotes these days?
I had been using US Multiple, but that doesn't appear to be updating lately.

I'm currently using gnucash 2.6.17 with Finance::Quote 1.38 from the Ubuntu
repositories.

Thank you,
- Jon

--