Australian GnuCash Users... How did you configure GST?

Australian GnuCash Users... How did you configure GST?

Serkan @ Intero
Hi there,

I´m just lost.. trying to setup the GnuCash to run my business but just
so lost...

How do you configure the GST? Did you have to go through the ¨Tax
Information¨ table manually and set GST on them? The TXF Categories in
the Tax Information table... Are they US specific? There are same
instanses of taxes like Utilities in Sched A/B/C... I have no idea what
which one to choose etc...

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks