AqBanking setup information

David Reiser
It certainly needs some formatting work, and additional information
on where to find the connection data, but a first pass is up on the
wiki.

It is linked to from the second answer of the FAQ 3.11.

--
David Reiser

Re: AqBanking setup information

Dawning Sky
On 9/21/06, David Reiser <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It certainly needs some formatting work, and additional information
> on where to find the connection data, but a first pass is up on the
> wiki.
>
> It is linked to from the second answer of the FAQ 3.11.

Thanks a lot, David, for the great work.  A few comments based on my
recent experience:

1. It's probably helpful to state at the beginning what's the minimum
requirement, like libofx 0.8.2, aqbanking 2.2.1, to get everything
work.

2. After clicking "Get Accounts" and the pop-up window confirming
success, the newly generated accounts may not appear immediately in
the Accounts tab.  But they will appear in the "Match Accounts"
window.

DS

On Sep 22, 2006, at 12:19 PM, Dawning Sky wrote:

> On 9/21/06, David Reiser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It certainly needs some formatting work, and additional information
>> on where to find the connection data, but a first pass is up on the
>> wiki.
>>
>> It is linked to from the second answer of the FAQ 3.11.
>>

> Thanks a lot, David, for the great work.  A few comments based on my
> recent experience:
>
> 1. It's probably helpful to state at the beginning what's the minimum
> requirement, like libofx 0.8.2, aqbanking 2.2.1, to get everything
> work.
>
> 2. After clicking "Get Accounts" and the pop-up window confirming
> success, the newly generated accounts may not appear immediately in
> the Accounts tab.  But they will appear in the "Match Accounts"
> window.
>
> DS

Thanks. I added most of this today. I will check on how recent
AqBanking has to be. I don't think it really needs to be 2.2.1, but
probably something in the 2's.
Dave
--
David Reiser