Adding modules to Finance::Quote and getting them to show up in gnumed

Adding modules to Finance::Quote and getting them to show up in gnumed

David Grant-5
I have submitted a patch to the Finance::Quote module's sourceforge
site.  I'm not sure when it will land though.  I basically added another
quote module similar to the Tdwaterhouse.pm module.  I was wondering how
I can get this to show up in the list of available quote sources in
gnucash?  I'm not sure why this isn't automatic.  Will I have to
recompile gnumed?  Or is there a text file somewhere that can be edited?

Please CC to [hidden email] please as I am not subscribed to the
list.

--
David J. Grant
http://davidgrant.ca

david.grant.vcf (162 bytes) Download Attachment