Adding another stock exchange

Brian W. Green
I am new to gnucash, and I am trying to set it up for the stocks I have.
They are on the Toronto Stock Exchange - how do I add it to the list of
exchanges there (NASDAQ, NYSE,...)

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Adding another stock exchange

Mark Johnson-2
If the stock account already exists, right-click it.  Next to
"commodity", there is a Select Button.  Click it.  The resulting dialog
lets you select commodity type (for instance the exchange a stock trades
on).  Thre is a New Button, which lets you add a new type (exchange).

I believe that you get the exact same dialog when creating a new
account, so it should work then too.

Mark