Account-tree options button?

Scott Wood-3
I recently upgraded from 1.8.11 to 2.0.5, and I'm having a hard time
figuring out how to modify the fields show in the account tree
(specifically, I'd like to show present balance, not just final
balance).  In 1.8.11, there was an options button that let me control
this; in 2.0.5, the options button only appears when in a report, not
in the account tree.

Is there some other way that I can change the account tree fields?

-Scott

Re: Account-tree options button?

Derek Atkins
Scott Wood <[hidden email]> writes:

> I recently upgraded from 1.8.11 to 2.0.5, and I'm having a hard time
> figuring out how to modify the fields show in the account tree
> (specifically, I'd like to show present balance, not just final
> balance).  In 1.8.11, there was an options button that let me control
> this; in 2.0.5, the options button only appears when in a report, not
> in the account tree.
>
> Is there some other way that I can change the account tree fields?

See that little arrow thingy at the top-right corner of the CoA?
Yeah, that little arrow thing.  Click there and choose the columns
you want to see.