ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Upstream network maintenance expected Monday Dec 7 5-10pm EST

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Upstream network maintenance expected Monday Dec 7 5-10pm EST

My ISP is performing a network restructuring, currently scheduled for
Monday, December 7, around 5pm to 10pm US/EST.  During this time it is
likely that network access to the GnuCash servers will be unavailable.
Exact start time and expected downtime is still TBD.  Once I learn more
I'll let you all know.  It's not really in my hands.

During the outage there will be no access to Email, Archives, Wiki, or
Git commit.

Another thing to note is that as part of the move I'll be losing my IPv6
networking for a while; I expect that will return in January.

If I hear any updates that change this I'll let you all know.