ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Scheduled network service outage tonight (4/22 12m-5am)

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Scheduled network service outage tonight (4/22 12m-5am)

I was just informed by my ISP that they are performing maintenance on my
network tonight between midnight and 5am (US/EDT) (0400-0900 UTC), and
that during that time I may experience some network outages.  If this
occurs then code.gnucash.org (which operates the email lists and
archives, wiki, git commit server, etc) will be inaccessible during any
outages.  I've been assured that it will all be back by 5am.

I'll check the status in the morning when I wake up (~7am).

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Scheduled network service outage tonight (4/22 12m-5am)

Derek Atkins
Derek Atkins <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was just informed by my ISP that they are performing maintenance on my
> network tonight between midnight and 5am (US/EDT) (0400-0900 UTC), and
> that during that time I may experience some network outages.  If this
> occurs then code.gnucash.org (which operates the email lists and
> archives, wiki, git commit server, etc) will be inaccessible during any
> outages.  I've been assured that it will all be back by 5am.
>
> I'll check the status in the morning when I wake up (~7am).

Looks like there was a short (~15 minute) outage around 1am EDT, but
everything is back to normal.