ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Reboot of code.gnucash.org at 8pm US/EST tonight

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Reboot of code.gnucash.org at 8pm US/EST tonight

I plan to reboot code.gnucash.org (and the VM server on which it
resides) starting at 8pm EST tonight.  This is a therapeutic reboot of
the VM infrastructure.

The system should be down for no more than 30 minutes.

I'll announce to IRC before I start and again once everything is back
online, and then I'll send another email.

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Reboot of code.gnucash.org at 8pm US/EST tonight

Derek Atkins
FYI, this took an hour before everything was back.  But everything
should have been back up by shortly after 9pm last night.

Please let me know if you notice anything missing.

-derek