ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Possible network outage tonight between 12m-5a US/EST

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Possible network outage tonight between 12m-5a US/EST

I was just notified by my ISP that they are planning to perform some
network work tonight between 12 midnight at 5am (US/EST, so 0500-1000
UTC).  During that time I may experience brief network outages.  If
there is a network outage it will affect git, wiki, email, and the
archives.

If there is still an issue in the morning I'll be sure to contact my ISP
and inquire.  But if you notice an outage overnight, this is the cause.

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Possible network outage tonight between 12m-5a US/EST

Derek Atkins
Looks like the network was out for about 30-40 minutes starting around
1am ET.  It was showing back up before 2.  If anyone is still seeing any
remant effects please let me know.

-derek