ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned server downtime today, 1700 US/EST

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned server downtime today, 1700 US/EST

I need to take the gnucash server (code) down today to relocate it and
rebalance UPS systems.  The total downtime should be less than 30
minutes, with MOST of that time being spent taking the system down and
waiting for it to boot back up.  I plan to start the take-down around
1700 US/EST, after I do some physical prepartions.

I'll notify #gnucash/IRC before I take the server down, and I'll send
mail when everything is back up.

Please let me know if this is an issue; I can shift it around a little
as necessary, but I DO need to move the servers today.

Thanks!

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned server downtime today, 1700 US/EST

Derek Atkins-3
This maintenance is complete.
Please let me know if you have any issues.

-derek

On Sun, January 28, 2018 12:13 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to take the gnucash server (code) down today to relocate it and
> rebalance UPS systems.  The total downtime should be less than 30
> minutes, with MOST of that time being spent taking the system down and
> waiting for it to boot back up.  I plan to start the take-down around
> 1700 US/EST, after I do some physical prepartions.
>
> I'll notify #gnucash/IRC before I take the server down, and I'll send
> mail when everything is back up.
>
> Please let me know if this is an issue; I can shift it around a little
> as necessary, but I DO need to move the servers today.
>
> Thanks!

>        Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
>        Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
>        [hidden email]                        PGP key available

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745