ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned Network Outage TODAY from 1300-1800 EDT

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned Network Outage TODAY from 1300-1800 EDT

Derek Atkins
Hi All,

That network outage that I mentioned the other week, you know, the one
that didn't happen... Well, it looks like it's going to happen today.
It's going to start somewhere between 1pm and 3pm (US/EDT) and will
last, hopefully, only a short 10-20 minutes.  But of course who knows if
something might go wrong in the process.

This outage will affect access to code, which implies the email lists,
archives, IRC logs (and logging), wiki, and git master repo will all be
unavailable during the outage.

I'll send out a notice on IRC when the tech arrives and approximately
when the network will get cut out.  And then again once I'm back online.

Sorry for the short notice.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.