ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network/Server downtime TODAY at 1500-1600 US/EST

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network/Server downtime TODAY at 1500-1600 US/EST

I'm going to be taking my network down (including code, wiki, lists) at
around 12n today in order to relocate the equipment.  I suspect the
downtime will be a couple hours or so, assuming everything goes
smoothly.

I will be taking the server down around 2:30pm, give or take.

I'll email again when it's back online.

Sorry for the short notice for this move; I have to coordinate with
someone else and I got a short-term window from them.

Thanks!

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network/Server downtime TODAY at 1500-1600 US/EST

Derek Atkins-3
And now everything is back online.
Please let me know if you see any issues.

-derek

On Sat, January 20, 2018 2:08 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be taking my network down (including code, wiki, lists) at
> around 12n today in order to relocate the equipment.  I suspect the
> downtime will be a couple hours or so, assuming everything goes
> smoothly.
>
> I will be taking the server down around 2:30pm, give or take.
>
> I'll email again when it's back online.
>
> Sorry for the short notice for this move; I have to coordinate with
> someone else and I got a short-term window from them.
>
> Thanks!

>        Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
>        Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
>        [hidden email]                        PGP key available

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745