ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Outage for Code

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Outage for Code

Just a warning that my ISP (Comcast) is here to replace my feeder line.
As they pull a new wire I'll be out of service for about 30 minutes.
This is going to affect code.gnucash.org, which means email, wiki, logs,
etc will all be down.  Once they complete their service everything
should come back up on its own.

Sorry for the short notice.  I wasn't expecting them for another week!

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Outage for Code

Derek Atkins-3
Hi,

This work has been completed and everything sahould be back up now.

-derek

On Mon, August 29, 2016 11:23 am, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a warning that my ISP (Comcast) is here to replace my feeder line.
> As they pull a new wire I'll be out of service for about 30 minutes.
> This is going to affect code.gnucash.org, which means email, wiki, logs,
> etc will all be down.  Once they complete their service everything
> should come back up on its own.
>
> Sorry for the short notice.  I wasn't expecting them for another week!

>        Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
>        Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
>        [hidden email]                        PGP key available

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745