ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Maintenance Wednesday, March 8 0830-1430 US/EST

ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Maintenance Wednesday, March 8 0830-1430 US/EST

My ISP is replacing a network cable tomorrow which will cause a network
disruption.  During the outage there will be no access to code, which
means gnucash's email, the email archive, wiki, or git master repo.

The ISP tech is scheduled to arrive sometime between 8:30am and 12:30pm
US EST (1330-1730 UTC), and the process should take about 2 hours.

PS: it's a fiber cable, which is why it takes so long.  They can put one
end on immediately, but they have to remove the old cable and then route
the new cable before they can install the second end.

Re: ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network Maintenance Wednesday, March 8 0830-1430 US/EST

Derek Atkins
Alas, this maintenance is being postponed.  AT&T buried the wrong cable,
so I have to wait for the correct cable to be re-buried.

I'll send another note when we attempt this another time.

-derek