ANNOUNCE: Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.0 Released

ANNOUNCE: Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.0 Released

John Ralls-2
The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.6.0, the first release in our new 2.6-stable series. Please take the tour[1] of all the new features. Details of the changes from the last unstable version can be found in NEWS [2].
Getting GnuCash for Windows (Win32 binary)

The Gnucash 2.6.0 Win32 setup executable can be downloaded from Sourceforge. It will install everything needed to run GnuCash.
Mac OSX binary

The Gnucash 2.6.0 MacOSX package can be downloaded from Sourceforge as well.

GnuCash is a free, open source accounting program released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and available for GNU/Linux, *BSD, Solaris, Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows. Programming on GnuCash began in 1997, and its first stable release was in 1998.

[1] http://gnucash.org/2.6-release-tour.phtml
[2] https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/38a0d336186caf67d89f30b57d4769c1f99cb7c1/NEWS

Re: ANNOUNCE: Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.0 Released

Geert Janssens

Ah, a milestone I'm quite excited about myself as well !

Congrats to all involved and a big thank you to all who helped to make this a great release: either by writing code, documentation, translating, by giving feedback and suggestions, by testing and submitting bugs,... Thanks a lot!

Geert